Here at Classic Lines Design we take your privacy seriously, and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the services you have requested from us. However, from time to time we would like to contact you with details of other services we provide. We will only pass your details on to third parties with your permission.
Who we are:
Classic Lines Design Ltd. is registered in the UK, Company Number: 05150346.
Information we collect
In running and operating this website we may collect (and process) certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
- Cookies are sometimes used to improve the website experience of a visitor to a website. When collected, this information is used by us to improve our website and further enhance the visitor experience.
- Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
- All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. We may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Storing your data
We don’t store any sensitive information whatsoever. We definitely do not store any of your credit card information.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing your information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our team. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties only in the following cases:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Otherwise, we will never share your information with any third parties.
Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
You are free to request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.