Does your mailbox keep filling up?
If so, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your settings are configured properly: Ensure that you chose ‘IMAP’ in your original email account setup.
- If there is an option to ‘remove emails from server, when deleted’ (or similar) …then TICK that. If not: skip this step.
- People organise their Inbox into folders. While this is good housekeeping, it will not free up space in your mailbox. You’ll need to move / drag your emails in to folders on your desktop, (this will back-up your emails to your computer) …then delete them from Outlook / Mail / Livemail.
- Remember to delete your Junk , and Deleted Items regularly,
- Speak to us about *Premium Mailboxes. **We can upgrade you from 1GB, to 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10GB.
* Our prices are per mailbox (email account) and per year.
** Even if you upgrade, you’ll need need to do points 1, 2, 3 and 4.
“Why do my emails keep becoming full?”
“Why does my inbox keep filling up?”
“How come my mailbox keeps filling up?”
“Why does my inbox keep becoming full?”
“Why do my emails keep filling up?”
“Why is my mailbox always full?”
“How come my inbox keeps becoming full?”
^ So if any if these questions sound like you, take a look at our full email configuration details.