Does your mailbox keep filling up?
Follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your settings are configured properly: Ensure that you chose ‘IMAP’ in your original email account setup.
- If there is an option to ‘remove emails from server, when deleted’ (or similar) …then TICK that. If not: skip this step.
- People organise their Inbox into folders. While this is good housekeeping, it will not free up space in your mailbox. You’ll need to move / drag your emails in to folders on your desktop, (this will back-up your emails to your computer) …then delete them from Outlook / Mail / Livemail.
- Remember to delete your Junk , and Deleted Items regularly,
- Speak to us about *Premium Mailboxes. **We can upgrade you from 1GB, to 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10GB.
* Our prices are per mailbox (email account) and per year.
** Even if you upgrade, you’ll need need to do points 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Take a look at our full email configuration details.